#1 Tork

Tork

Deity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 919 posts
  • LocationMesa, AZ

Posted 27 January 2010 - 02:51 PM

recently we've seen an increase in the amount of spam/advertising posts crop up in the forums.

You as our community are our first line of defense against this type of attack and I just wanted to take a second to let you know how easy it is to report any spam/advertising posts or topics so I can get rid of them and ban the posters.

In the lower left corner of every post on the foums is a "Report" button. It has a "!" graphic. If you ever notice any spam/advertising messages please press this button immediately and include an short description of the offense so I can be notified and remove it.

Thanks for helping us keep our forums tidy!
Posted Image

#2 Teogorath

Teogorath

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 05:59 PM

[snip]
In the lower left corner of every post on the foums is a "Report" button. It has a "!" graphic. If you ever notice any spam/advertising messages please press this button immediately and include an short description of the offense so I can be notified and remove it.
[snip]

Are you sure it shows up on every message? Because I sure as heck don't see it on the one I am replying to.... :banana:

[edit]
poop. So it decides to show up AFTER I reply to the blasted message! :whoops:
Regardless of what else happens to me, my life is a win. Why? Because I made a nun cry!

#3 Sortiarius

Sortiarius

Patron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 27 January 2010 - 06:25 PM

Oh you mean that little report button on the lower left of your post that I just clicked on? Oh No ... now what?

#4 Tork

Tork

Deity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 919 posts
  • LocationMesa, AZ

Posted 28 January 2010 - 12:12 PM

Oh you mean that little report button on the lower left of your post that I just clicked on? Oh No ... now what?

Clearly I now have to investigate myself and based on the severity of my offense (if any) I will either issue myself a warning and adjust my warning level or ban myself.

My head a splode!
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users