1 reply to this topic

#1 DustinL

DustinL

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 20 January 2010 - 06:15 PM

Moveable Bars - Please allow us to move our hotbars.

Readable Text - The font and font size make reading numbers very hard on consumables so much that it actually begins to recede into the corner of the hotbar slot that its in. Make the text smaller yet readable. Might even make the background of item boxes black or something.

Size of the UI itself - Make the size of the UI a tad bit smaller, it seems oversized and blocky.

Number of Bag Slots Left - Please put some sort of notification telling the player how many open slots he has left.

Recharge Time Left - Place a timer on moves/consumables telling us how much time we have left until it is off cooldown.

Edited by DustinL, 20 January 2010 - 09:14 PM.

Krondor Drogos - Soldier / Hokk Server

#2 Syndic

Syndic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1886 posts
  • LocationPerth, WAustralia

Posted 20 January 2010 - 07:52 PM

Number of Bag Slots Left - Please put some sort of notification telling the player how many open slots he has left.

Was just thinking the last time I played about this being something to look into with a mod, since something like this was so handy in other games and I miss it.

Recharge Time Left - Place a timer on moves/consumables telling us how much time we have left until it is off cooldown.

Don't realise how much I miss this one either, maybe something that could be incorporated into the same mod as above.

Now just need to figure out where to start.. ......:confused:
Adrios - Syndic (Soldier), Kadden (Mage); Hokk - Thrawn (Ranger); Toskala - Nelina (Healer)
Family - Mitthrawnurodo (Talrok)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users