1 reply to this topic

#1 Dyster

Dyster

Director of Development

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 08:48 AM

Greetings, this forum is for discussion & support of things related to the Alganon Addons (Mods, UI Modifications).

A couple notes on UI modding:
1) Modding the UI is allowed. Have fun with it and see what creative things you can come up with.
2) There aren't too many restrictions on what you can do, as long as it doesn't violate the CoC or EULA for the game and what the API allows. Be aware though if we find things that people have done that break the game in some way, we may tweak or change things.
3) We reserve the right to change, add, or remove API at any time as needed.
4) While we have opened it up for you to start experimenting with and learning, our developers are currently extremly busy with other things atm, so we don't yet have any explicit support for 3rd party mods. We've verified it works, but we don't have time right now to provide much support or help
5) That said, our client UI guy may occationally take a few minutes to answer questions or provide some help here. But it's on a "as time allows" basis, so don't get upset if it takes a while for him (or myself) to provide feedback.
6) We do have more planned for the UI, and as time and resources allow, we will provide more support, and provide more enhancements.

I'm a big fan of 3rd party mods and the creativity of the player base. Just have patience with us as we are a small team and still have a lot on our plates...

#2 Syndic

Syndic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1886 posts
  • LocationPerth, WAustralia

Posted 20 January 2010 - 05:22 PM

Cool, been looking forward to this. Not so much for myself but to see what others can think of. I have a bit of programming in my, but I have more success at bending other peoples mods to my needs than to write one from scratch.

We all know your really busy there, but when you can let some documentation out it would be very helpful.
Adrios - Syndic (Soldier), Kadden (Mage); Hokk - Thrawn (Ranger); Toskala - Nelina (Healer)
Family - Mitthrawnurodo (Talrok)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users