2 replies to this topic

#1 Lyrus

Lyrus

Patron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 07:32 AM

Since the last patch, as you know QOL, many of us are having issues with our characters logging in. When can we expect a fix for this? I have read all the fix posts, sent bug reports, and still no fix or any answers to reports. Only way [ sometimes ] I can get the character I want to play into game is login 1, switch to another, then the 1 I want to play. Other times I can reboot, login and make it thru[very very rare]. 90% of the time the game just crashes as character is launching, the load bar zips across bottom of screen, freezes, and crashes. Its mainly happening just on Lygus[ Adrios]. This was the character I was playing before the patch and loaded right after it, now it is starting to affect my main Lygar as well :(.
"Ghazmok's Judge" Adrios Lygar/Lygus 50 Hlr,Rgr
Play Dumb and Be Smart

#2 Chadeaux

Chadeaux

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 328 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 07:36 AM

Yes since the patch I now have to log on an alt then log into my main from within game. I will put in a ticket today on it to provide the team with more details.
~~~~//~~~~~\<@ knowledge speaks, wisdom listens
---@--- Jayaha Talrok Magus | Chadeaux Human Ranger | Adrios & Hokk ---@--- Posted Image

#3 Neb

Neb

Prophet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • LocationPhoenix

Posted 19 January 2010 - 03:26 PM

We understand a lot of players are experiencing this issue currently. Right now we have completed our updated network code and it is in testing phases right now to make sure it does what it's meant to do. We know its getting old to hear that, but we do not want to rush anything when updating something such as this. We're hoping and are optimistic that this update will address most, if not all, of our connection issues in one fell swoop.

We will be getting this out to you guys once we have given it the ok, we appreciate your patience regarding this :smile: we are indeed working on this issue.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users