3 replies to this topic

#1 DeLang

DeLang

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 07:59 AM

I'm grateful for the Dev Tracker (see link in top-left of forum frame). However, it's only showing posts from 12/26 to current. Can the display be improved to allow us to scroll back through pages of dev posts please? I went to look for some of NightVision's posts but had to search by his name to see them. The Dev Tracker makes it easier to see if *any* dev has commented upon a certain topic. It would be more helpful to enable display of the entire history of dev posts.

Also, JDSmith's posts aren't listed on the DevTracker, even though he's posted as recently as 1/4. He's been doing so much work as a member of team blue, that I often find his posts very informative and important to read. Can he be considered a 'dev' to also be tracked, please?

Thanks!

#2 jdsmith

jdsmith

Deity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 08:35 AM

I'm grateful for the Dev Tracker (see link in top-left of forum frame). However, it's only showing posts from 12/26 to current. Can the display be improved to allow us to scroll back through pages of dev posts please? I went to look for some of NightVision's posts but had to search by his name to see them. The Dev Tracker makes it easier to see if *any* dev has commented upon a certain topic. It would be more helpful to enable display of the entire history of dev posts.

Also, JDSmith's posts aren't listed on the DevTracker, even though he's posted as recently as 1/4. He's been doing so much work as a member of team blue, that I often find his posts very informative and important to read. Can he be considered a 'dev' to also be tracked, please?

Thanks!

I'll update it to pull back a longer list of posts; I'll see how an unlimited length pull performs and then adjust from there. I should be showing up in it, I'll take a peak and see why I'm not. Maybe my most recent posts were in the subscriber only area.. that would explain it since it's not tracked.

#3 Swordmage

Swordmage

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 467 posts
  • LocationCentral New Jersey

Posted 11 January 2010 - 04:15 PM

I'll update it to pull back a longer list of posts; I'll see how an unlimited length pull performs and then adjust from there. I should be showing up in it, I'll take a peak and see why I'm not. Maybe my most recent posts were in the subscriber only area.. that would explain it since it's not tracked.

I really think the subscriber area needs to be tracked. Many of the interesting discussions occur there since some posters try not to wash our dirty laundry in public. Perhaps the query could be different for subscribers and non-subscribers.

Adrios Characters (Armstrong) in the OldTimers Guild:
Thendora - Soldier // Melrose - Ranger // Thorke - Healer // Kethrin - Magus

#4 DeLang

DeLang

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 05:00 PM

I really think the subscriber area needs to be tracked. Many of the interesting discussions occur there since some posters try not to wash our dirty laundry in public. Perhaps the query could be different for subscribers and non-subscribers.

Nail, meet hammer. Bang-on, Swordmage.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users