2 replies to this topic

#1 Radium

Radium

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 09:08 AM

While I understand that problems occur and things happen for players not to be able to log in their toon, and then to have to wait days to get someone to move their toon to fix it is not acceptable. Maybe this is an indication of what we should expect from Customer Service going forward.

We knew the game would be buggy and have problems because of what was obvious prior to launch. But when a person is not able to get their character to log in and it is a known server side issue customer service needs to step it up a notch.

For several days Copper once again cannot get logged in. The ticket has been open for days now with no response. We are trying to be nice and patient, but there is an end to it at some point in time for all of us. What is the point in paying for a playing a game that you cannot log in with your friends and play?

#2 Fizen

Fizen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 06:58 PM

While I understand that problems occur and things happen for players not to be able to log in their toon, and then to have to wait days to get someone to move their toon to fix it is not acceptable. Maybe this is an indication of what we should expect from Customer Service going forward.

We knew the game would be buggy and have problems because of what was obvious prior to launch. But when a person is not able to get their character to log in and it is a known server side issue customer service needs to step it up a notch.

For several days Copper once again cannot get logged in. The ticket has been open for days now with no response. We are trying to be nice and patient, but there is an end to it at some point in time for all of us. What is the point in paying for a playing a game that you cannot log in with your friends and play?

I had this issue the other day and PM a gm on the forums here and my toon got moved within 12hrs. Even that is a long time and they really need a special STUCK toon support area it wasn't unbearible.

#3 Padreic

Padreic

Lead CSGM / Spreader of Chaos

• QOL Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1368 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 08:07 AM

For Copper specifically, the CSGMs have been trying to keep a close eye on the matter, but the majority of the times we check up on a Copper ticket, he's in game and running around.

We're working on the issue of players getting stuck in the first place, but I wanted to chime in on your specific case. We don't want to close the ticket, even though we keep seeing Copper in game and running around, because we know this is an ongoing issue and want to get it resolved.

Is Copper yet again stuck, or can you log in with him again? Please PM me and we can continue to work on this there.
I'm currently drinking a Pepsi. Doesn't matter when you read this, it's most likely true.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users