6 replies to this topic

#1 morphene

morphene

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 07:26 PM

• Touch of harming does not generate a DF point when it causes a death event while word of harming + divine harm are in effect (server strips debuffs prior to registering kill shot)
  • Shield of faith appears unable to prevent a death event. example (player died immediately following second attack shown)
  • Client uses total focus pool to determine spell focus costs. eg base focus = 1695, total focus = 4035, darkside tooltip focus cost = 1694 focus aka 100% of base focus. Server deducts proper amount but client enforces no cast when below tooltip amount, making final 20%-40% of focus pool mostly unusable.
  • Critical soul and focus hatred broken as previously discussed.
Don't say Santa didn't bring you anything!

Cheers,

#2 Nightvision

Nightvision

Crusader

• QOL Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 01:16 AM

I reworked Touch of Harming so that the damage isn't applied until after the tests for adding Divine Favor are completed. This fixes the problem relative to killing the mob with Touch of Harming. Unfortunately you won't see the change in the coming hotfix, it will be in the next patch.

We're still working on a fix for critical soul and focused hatred.

I'll take a look at Shield of Faith and see if it's something I can fix in the action, otherwise I'll have to pass it along to the server guys to fix when they have the time.

Also, I'll make the client team aware of the issue with the spell costs.

Thanks Morphene

#3 vext

vext

Patron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 09:02 AM

I'll take a look at Shield of Faith and see if it's something I can fix in the action, otherwise I'll have to pass it along to the server guys to fix when they have the time.

Shield of Faith does not seem to mitigate mob skill damage (bite, sprogfire, etc.) or count that damage against the total damage the shield mitigates. Is that as expected? In the floating combat text the damage shows up with parentheses around it "(200)" when the shield is up.

Is Shield of Faith only for auto-attack damage? I also have Shield of Vengeance trained (Spiri Nox on Hokk) if that makes a difference.

#4 morphene

morphene

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 09:28 AM

Man NV, how are we ever going to be able to play another game after this one with you spoiling us like this? Thanks so much for looking into this stuff so quickly. At least from my eyes none of them seem particularly critical, more just a collection of odd ones I had been seeing for a while that figured I should get off my lazy ass and report. Have a great holiday!

#5 morphene

morphene

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 09:54 PM

• Touch of ignorance doesn't work (doesn't even trigger GCD)

#6 Nevena

Nevena

Prophet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  • LocationUsually somewhere near where I'm at

Posted 27 December 2009 - 01:01 PM

It doesn't seem Healing Embrace is healing anything. I coulda sworn it was last week, but today I'm seeing no healing when struck by anything.
Sometimes the crazy has to be saved up, allowed to percolate in the gumbo pot of zany.

#7 Nightvision

Nightvision

Crusader

• QOL Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 01:36 PM

Shield of Faith does not seem to mitigate mob skill damage (bite, sprogfire, etc.) or count that damage against the total damage the shield mitigates. Is that as expected? In the floating combat text the damage shows up with parentheses around it "(200)" when the shield is up.

This has now been fixed in the latest development code.

I'm sorry these issues are dragging on folks, I haven't forgot about you and we're still working on getting all of these problems resolved.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users