I know you're busy getting everything ready for absolutely everyone, with multi-threaded multi-tasking happening in each neural synapse right now. Here's my wishlist to add to your many considerations.
P.S. I've been mostly good, some of the time.
- Please add the jewelry and trinket recipes from Alchemists to the library. They've been in game since late beta, but aren't yet published to the library.
- Scrolling & Page turning madness. Please give us an option to display up to 200 results on a single page. Scrolling down, scrolling down, nope, not on this page, scroll up, scroll up, click next page, scroll down, etc. A single page with all results would be very welcome
- Save my sort. When looking at a profession's recipes, if I sort by skill, then go to page 2, then click on an item to examine, when I then hit my back button, I'm presented with the unsorted list which I must sort again and then click on the proper page again before continuing my purusal. Please save my page and sort info so when I go back, I don't have to re-do it everytime.
- Quest rewards starting level. When searching for equipment, it's laborious to manually examine each piece to see if it's the appropriate level to warrant seeking out the quest to do. Please list the starting level required for the quest as the sorting criteria when listing quest rewards during item searches.
- Time for new gear? Oh noes ! I'd like to see some natural and easy way to search for e.g. medium armor, with specified stats, from levels 35-40. When displaying the results for this search, I'd like to see a tab which displays all results, a tab for crafted gear results, a tab for quest reward gear results and a tab for mob drop gear results.
- Cinae's great hope. Please add gear class sorting options to the recipe listings for each profession.
- Add crafting professions to the character panel, so we can see what a player can craft.
- Add searching for crafting/harvesting profession players, in addition to the adventure classes. Please display the crafting/harvesting skill level in the results.