1 reply to this topic

#1 Syndic

Syndic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1886 posts
  • LocationPerth, WAustralia

Posted 17 December 2009 - 06:57 AM

Reading another thread reminded me of this discussion from way back when.

Anyway, so it doesn't get lost in some random thread just making a clear post here.

Any news on a comment section on each of the library pages that (subscribed) users can post in to give that little bit more feel to the information the library is providing us?

As an added feature would love to see a rating system on the comments too so that the most useful comments are highlighted and negative ones are hidden(though still viewable with a button). But that would just be a bonus and I don't think much needed as the community here is very helpful and mature.

I guess I just got too used to using WoWhead, but I often found the user posts below deciphered alot more of the unknown than the information listed in the DB.
Adrios - Syndic (Soldier), Kadden (Mage); Hokk - Thrawn (Ranger); Toskala - Nelina (Healer)
Family - Mitthrawnurodo (Talrok)

#2 jdsmith

jdsmith

Deity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 08:35 AM

Reading another thread reminded me of this discussion from way back when.

Anyway, so it doesn't get lost in some random thread just making a clear post here.

Any news on a comment section on each of the library pages that (subscribed) users can post in to give that little bit more feel to the information the library is providing us?

As an added feature would love to see a rating system on the comments too so that the most useful comments are highlighted and negative ones are hidden(though still viewable with a button). But that would just be a bonus and I don't think much needed as the community here is very helpful and mature.

I guess I just got too used to using WoWhead, but I often found the user posts below deciphered alot more of the unknown than the information listed in the DB.

Yep, this functionality is coming soon. I meant to have it in before launch but just didn't make it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users