1 reply to this topic

#1 Atia

Atia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 02:04 PM

I haven't tried yet but if I can put the Dawn Idols up in the Auction house for like 50 silver for 5 would people want them? Is the price too high? Would people rather see the components for sell?

What other things would people like to see in the Auction house?
I would really like to see the auction house get more use. I know there are not a whole lot of us around so trying to figure out what people need.

etc. and other thoughts. :)
You dream of us.

#2 Spur

Spur

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 08:17 PM

I haven't tried yet but if I can put the Dawn Idols up in the Auction house for like 50 silver for 5 would people want them? Is the price too high? Would people rather see the components for sell?

What other things would people like to see in the Auction house?
I would really like to see the auction house get more use. I know there are not a whole lot of us around so trying to figure out what people need.

etc. and other thoughts. :)

Sorry for the late reply. Thats a great idea. And yes would even love to see raw materials in the auction house. Everytime i go to look in the auction house for somethng...its empty..lol. Was maybe even wondering if there was a way to create a "wish list" of sorts for the auction house..so i was gonna come on here and start one. I myself am a Skinner/Leatherworker and am always needing things like ---Fennel Berries, Dark slate, All kinds of bits,dagger seed, granite, Phen Spores, marble,Brimstone,limestone, Paleseed, And Bloodspores. think dawning materials would be nice too...dried phen moss, Copper ingots, linen Cloth...Basically alot of the lower lvl stuff..i myself would bid on any of the stuff listed above...Just never see it in the auction house.if you can put the dawn idols in the auction house...i would probably bid on those too...and no i dont think 50 silver for 5 is out of line at all.
So.....theres my wish List...anybody else wanting to see stuff in the Auction House just leave a post...lets get that thing up and Working..:)!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users