#1 Shauna

Shauna

Patron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationChandler, AZ

Posted 09 December 2009 - 12:00 PM

Yesterday I finished putting in the time to get Rank 1 of the "Furs and Scales" Study... I was thinking as a Skinner I would be able to upgrade older ranked furs and scales into the newer rank ones. However, I found I had no new recipes! I went to the Skinning trainer, and even the Novice Crafting trainer... no new skills.

Is the "Furs and Scales" Study currently broken? If so, when will it be fixed?

If not, what am I doing wrong?
Hokk Server ~ Proud Member of Ceaseless ~ Thesbe (46 Healer - 250 Mining/250 Skinning/250 Novice Crafting) ~ Alyssa (250 LW/250 BS) ~ Craftee (250 Tailor/250 Salvager) ~ Anise (100 Herbalism/75 Alchemy)Posted Image

#2 Gargothen

Gargothen

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts
  • LocationNear Detroit, MI

Posted 09 December 2009 - 12:08 PM

subscribed to this... good question

** Gargothen Dvarg - Human Ranger **

** The OldTimers Guild - Adrios Server **

#3 Pudde

Pudde

Patron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Locationoregon

Posted 09 December 2009 - 01:25 PM

i have this as well..and did in beta. it still didnt offer any new/additional recipes. my only thoughts are it needs to be rank3 or rank5 and then we may see the recipes coming up. while i was talking to evalynn ingame, i remembered that there was no way to work t6 furs/scales, so this could be needed at rank5 to have a way to work those resources. im sure even now we have 250 skinners and they probably dont see a way to work the 250 only skinning creatures. so was just me thinking outloud of a way to get that recipe,by this study.
Akanenite

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users