#1 Nevena

Nevena

Prophet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  • LocationUsually somewhere near where I'm at

Posted 03 December 2009 - 02:55 PM

All right, first with the Guild Recruiting tab showing Asharr family info but not Kujix, then the Heirloom vendor only showing Human family heirlooms, and now this.

The Kujix will not go quietly into obscurity! I am Talrok, and our families will be listed!!

(Can't believe I never looked at that screen and noticed that before when I was testing the MyAlganon guild interface! Deesh!)

Edit: Speaking of slow on the uptake, I also just noticed it says 100% Male! Nevena may be a bit addled now and then, but she's pretty sure she's got the girl certificate...
Sometimes the crazy has to be saved up, allowed to percolate in the gumbo pot of zany.

#2 jdsmith

jdsmith

Deity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 03:09 PM

All right, first with the Guild Recruiting tab showing Asharr family info but not Kujix, then the Heirloom vendor only showing Human family heirlooms, and now this.

The Kujix will not go quietly into obscurity! I am Talrok, and our families will be listed!!

(Can't believe I never looked at that screen and noticed that before when I was testing the MyAlganon guild interface! Deesh!)

Edit: Speaking of slow on the uptake, I also just noticed it says 100% Male! Nevena may be a bit addled now and then, but she's pretty sure she's got the girl certificate...

Oh snap! That was reported in beta and it totally slipped my mind... can you please send in a ticket about it so it's officially in our system? I'll make sure that gets taken care of soon. :)

#3 Nevena

Nevena

Prophet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  • LocationUsually somewhere near where I'm at

Posted 03 December 2009 - 07:55 PM

Hee, sure thing! I'll do that as soon as the server's back up.
Sometimes the crazy has to be saved up, allowed to percolate in the gumbo pot of zany.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users