18 replies to this topic

#1 Radium

Radium

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 11:12 AM

Old Timer's Guild will be playing on the Adrios server as Asharr starting with the head start.

We will not begin recruiting until after the guild is formed.

OTG is a laid back guild. We are not about uber loot. Not about having the biggest of best of anything in the game. Just a mature group of gamers who want to kick back and have fun in the game.

If you are not the most skilled player around, but like a loose friendly atmosphere we might be a good choice for you. If you take a month to get to level five, we might also be a good choice for you. Nobody is going to push on you. We are here to enjoy the journey of the game, and are not racing to get to some end game status.

http://www.oldtimersguild.com/

#2 Kalsydor

Kalsydor

Prophet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • LocationItasca, Illinois

Posted 30 November 2009 - 07:15 PM

Old Timer's Guild will be playing on the Adrios server as Asharr starting with the head start.

We will not begin recruiting until after the guild is formed.

OTG is a laid back guild. We are not about uber loot. Not about having the biggest of best of anything in the game. Just a mature group of gamers who want to kick back and have fun in the game.

If you are not the most skilled player around, but like a loose friendly atmosphere we might be a good choice for you. If you take a month to get to level five, we might also be a good choice for you. Nobody is going to push on you. We are here to enjoy the journey of the game, and are not racing to get to some end game status.

http://www.oldtimersguild.com/

Haha I love it you guys are pros hands down. I honestly believe I somehow have been on the same server same mmorpgs for ages with you folks :)for years.

/salute
Kalsydor Locklsey ~ Templar ~
Guardian of Pilgrims

#3 Swordmage

Swordmage

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 467 posts
  • LocationCentral New Jersey

Posted 30 November 2009 - 08:02 PM

Haha I love it you guys are pros hands down. I honestly believe I somehow have been on the same server same mmorpgs for ages with you folks :)for years.

/salute

Of course, this time we cheated. I think everyone is heading to the same server.

Adrios Characters (Armstrong) in the OldTimers Guild:
Thendora - Soldier // Melrose - Ranger // Thorke - Healer // Kethrin - Magus

#4 Radium

Radium

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 08:53 PM

I am fairly new to OTG myself. The list of games and servers I had been around OTG is very long. I never had issues with their members, which left me feeling positive about them.

Once I joined and saw all the games they are involved in, plus the way people are treated I became a fan. Nobody running around with over inflated ego's. People with a great sense of humor. Then in game never did I experience anyone pushing on me to become elite.

There are other good guilds out there. But after running around in the same games for some time with OTG, and then crossing the line and joining them I have found a long term home. While I hope Alganon does well I know my relationship with OTG will outlast my time in any one game.

#5 Radium

Radium

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 07:00 PM

OTG has now been formed on Adrios. We are playing Asharr.

We are looking forward to adding new members to our guild.

#6 Gargothen

Gargothen

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts
  • LocationNear Detroit, MI

Posted 04 December 2009 - 12:50 PM

still looking for a guild... what do I have to do to get in? Is there a hazing like back in college? Posted Image

** Gargothen Dvarg - Human Ranger **

** The OldTimers Guild - Adrios Server **

#7 Radium

Radium

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 02:12 PM

still looking for a guild... what do I have to do to get in? Is there a hazing like back in college? Posted Image

I will try to catch you in game. Or look for Aalile, that is me. Also Copper can tag you. We would love to have you join us.

#8 Radium

Radium

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 06:44 AM

It has been brought to my attention that people do not know how to apply to OTG.

To fill out an application you can go to www.oldtimersguild.com . Fill out a General Application. We are still accepting new members prior to the paperwork being completed, so during that time you can look up either Aalile, Alijah or Copper and get an invite.

Thanks for all the interest we have had.

#9 Cadfael

Cadfael

Patron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • LocationShropshire England (Shrewsbury Abbey)

Posted 06 December 2009 - 04:11 PM

Some of you OTG people need to be a bit more player/game friendly.

What I mean to say is I don't know if you just don't see me standing by that resource node or quest item on the ground killing a mob or you just don't care but it'd be nice if you just don't run up and take the resource or quest item without at least waiting to see if that's why I'm there.

Just Me doing a bit of a rant,
Tim
Can I help you find a potion?

#10 Chadeaux

Chadeaux

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 328 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 04:39 PM

Now on the Kujix side it is . "Oh please go ahead", "No, no after you, I insist...." I guess it pays to be not human :woot:
~~~~//~~~~~\<@ knowledge speaks, wisdom listens
---@--- Jayaha Talrok Magus | Chadeaux Human Ranger | Adrios & Hokk ---@--- Posted Image

#11 Hakiem

Hakiem

Deity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts
  • LocationSanctuary

Posted 06 December 2009 - 04:52 PM

Now on the Kujix side it is . "Oh please go ahead", "No, no after you, I insist...." I guess it pays to be not human :woot:

Yeah I hate HUMANS and White People .. ah wait a minute .. I'm both of those .. darn .. never mind.

Just Me,
Tim
Characters on Servers: Human- Lazarus Cadfael Gandalf & Redcomyn. Kujix - Roland Loki Shadowspawn & Knightlife. Fun is the name of the Game.

#12 Radium

Radium

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 04:53 PM

Some of you OTG people need to be a bit more player/game friendly.

What I mean to say is I don't know if you just don't see me standing by that resource node or quest item on the ground killing a mob or you just don't care but it'd be nice if you just don't run up and take the resource or quest item without at least waiting to see if that's why I'm there.

Just Me doing a bit of a rant,
Tim

If you would contact me in game I would be happy to deal with the issue. But posting here in the forum where over 90% of the people playing the game never read looks more like you trolling then really wanting to deal with the problem.

If we have a problem and people contact me I will work on it. But I will never deal with trolling.

Thanks.

#13 Hakiem

Hakiem

Deity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts
  • LocationSanctuary

Posted 06 December 2009 - 04:55 PM

If you would contact me in game I would be happy to deal with the issue. But posting here in the forum where over 90% of the people playing the game never read looks more like you trolling then really wanting to deal with the problem.

If we have a problem and people contact me I will work on it. But I will never deal with trolling.

Thanks.

Well I would comment but then I'd have to say something about your momma and sister because after all that's all I was doing was Trolling.

Yeah that's it.

Just Me,
Tim
Characters on Servers: Human- Lazarus Cadfael Gandalf & Redcomyn. Kujix - Roland Loki Shadowspawn & Knightlife. Fun is the name of the Game.

#14 malrion

malrion

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 01:02 PM

hahaha yeh i actually had a ranger apologize to me for tag killing a mob(closer to him then to me) for a quest we where both doing, he helped me kill the next 3 mobs....:)

#15 neoterrar

neoterrar

Prophet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 03:14 PM

OMG there is more than one Tim ~head explodes~

#16 Hakiem

Hakiem

Deity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts
  • LocationSanctuary

Posted 08 December 2009 - 05:32 PM

OMG there is more than one Tim ~head explodes~

LoL .. no there is one Tim with many accounts.... :yes:

You can say I'm an investor in QOL. Now where did I put that investment returns check, oh yeah, it's on my head??
Posted Image

Just Me,
Tim

#17 Amarra

Amarra

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 10:37 PM

LoL .. no there is one Tim with many accounts.... :yes:

You can say I'm an investor in QOL. Now where did I put that investment returns check, oh yeah, it's on my head??
Posted Image

Just Me,
Tim

LOL

#18 morphene

morphene

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 11:42 PM

I hope you get a cut of the 1s we are all paying to listen to the bard Hakiem!

#19 Hakiem

Hakiem

Deity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts
  • LocationSanctuary

Posted 10 December 2009 - 11:58 AM

I hope you get a cut of the 1s we are all paying to listen to the bard Hakiem!

I wish.

But alas I am not :mellow: .

Not so much as a copper.

Oh Well Just Me,
Tim

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users