4 replies to this topic

#1 Brian1317855582

Brian1317855582

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 08:41 AM

Hello everyone.

I am a long time game player starting way back with the original Zork and continuing through Oblivion and more recently Dragon Age. However, my first and (up to now) my only mmo game has been Guild Wars which I have played for the last 3 years. Since Guild Wars 2 is not expected to go live until late in 2011, I have been looking for another fun mmo to play.

It has been my good fortune to discover Alganon. I have been playing the Alganon beta for the last one and one-half months since pre-ordering the game in October. However, I just registered on the forum today.

In Alganon I have tried all 4 classes taking each one to at least level 12. I took the beta testing seriously and turned in a ticket whenever I found (or thought I had found) a bug, but I also enjoyed playing the game ... bugs, dc's and all. I have been impressed with the developers and with the polish that the game has received during the time that I have played (although, as many have noted, there is still work to do).

My favorite classes have been the ranger (level 16) and the healer (level 25). When Alganon goes live tomorrow, I am starting with a healer who will join the Achiever family.

I am an older player and have been impressed with the maturity of the community. I hope to join a guild eventually and to chat with many of you online or on Vent. Until then, see you in the game.

#2 Amarra

Amarra

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 08:43 AM

Welcome Brian :teehee:. Hope to see you in game soon.

#3 Hakiem

Hakiem

Deity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts
  • LocationSanctuary

Posted 30 November 2009 - 09:20 AM

Welcome Brian.

Stay Safe - Have Fun

Just Me,
Tim
(I hope this doesn't break forum Guidelines.) Pictured below "Safe Sex"
Posted Image
Characters on Servers: Human- Lazarus Cadfael Gandalf & Redcomyn. Kujix - Roland Loki Shadowspawn & Knightlife. Fun is the name of the Game.

#4 Soupdragon

Soupdragon

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts
  • LocationCork, Ireland

Posted 30 November 2009 - 09:24 AM

Safe Sex!

I nearly pmsl

Cheered me up no end thanks Tim :thumbsup:
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."Einstein

#5 Cinae

Cinae

Prophet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 185 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 30 November 2009 - 10:10 AM

Welcome!
Simple observations can lead to fundamentally wrong conclusions.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users