#1 Tork

Tork

Deity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 919 posts
  • LocationMesa, AZ

Posted 18 November 2009 - 05:10 PM

The MyAlganon.com billing system upgrade to include international billing options has been completed and it was worth the wait.

The new billing system now included compatibility with credit cards from nearly every in the world. If you were one of our customers who resides outside North America and have been waiting to make your Alganon Pre-Order your time has arrived.

As with all systems this complex there are bound to be some issues. We would as that if you have any problems placing an order using the new billing system please send a detailed email to support@qol.com.

The new billing system also brings the beginning of "The Alganon Immortal Contest". Time to get out there and start letting folks know about Alganon!
Posted Image

#2 Hakiem

Hakiem

Deity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts
  • LocationSanctuary

Posted 18 November 2009 - 05:53 PM

The MyAlganon.com billing system upgrade to include international billing options has been completed and it was worth the wait.

The new billing system now included compatibility with credit cards from nearly every in the world. If you were one of our customers who resides outside North America and have been waiting to make your Alganon Pre-Order your time has arrived.

As with all systems this complex there are bound to be some issues. We would as that if you have any problems placing an order using the new billing system please send a detailed email to support@qol.com.

The new billing system also brings the beginning of "The Alganon Immortal Contest". Time to get out there and start letting folks know about Alganon!

I assume in the Referred By box they would put my Alias Hakiem ??

And it's okay if they put me in as the Billing Name and Address and My CC??

It's not going to not give me credit because the same card is used on 5 or 6 or 7 accounts is it ??

(2 accounts already pre-ordered and I understand they will not be part of the Contest)
Just Me,
Tim
Characters on Servers: Human- Lazarus Cadfael Gandalf & Redcomyn. Kujix - Roland Loki Shadowspawn & Knightlife. Fun is the name of the Game.

#3 Glendoo

Glendoo

Patron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 19 November 2009 - 09:30 AM

Oh Dear Mr Tork

Still can't get this to work, went through the subscription process and submitted the payment, then 404 error confronted me (Could have been an error 500).

Emailed your support dept. as requested and that's it up to now. Have I, or have I not subscribed?

Regards

Dai
Dai-Soldier-Adrios. Exocet-Ranger-Hokk.

#4 Nevena

Nevena

Prophet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  • LocationUsually somewhere near where I'm at

Posted 20 November 2009 - 03:39 PM

Yaaaaaay!!

(I hope the wrinkles are ironed out soon. :) )
Sometimes the crazy has to be saved up, allowed to percolate in the gumbo pot of zany.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users