#1 Tork

Tork

Deity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 919 posts
  • LocationMesa, AZ

Posted 26 October 2009 - 04:06 PM

The Alganon nondisclosure agreement (NDA) that was in place for members of our beta test has been officially lifted today.

For anyone who has been holding everything in while they beta test Alganon today is the day you can let it all out! Today, October 26, 2009, is the official lifting of the beta NDA.

All our wonderful testers are able to now speak freely about Alganon any place they want. They can share screenshots, videos, reviews/previews, blog posts etc.

If you know someone who is in the beta, ask them how it has gone. If you are in the beta please tell all those around you what you think of Alganon! A great place to do it might be the personal blog that all MyAlganon.com members have access to.

Also feel free to add screenshots as images on MyAlganon or any other public image sharing site. We can't wait to see our players creativity in videos as well.
Posted Image

#2 Voltron

Voltron

Patron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 04:13 PM

This is very exciting.

I'm sure it will be a day to remember!

Thanks for the Good News!

#3 ZarkonGT

ZarkonGT

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 05:31 PM

And to follow along with this, I would like to point everyone to the Gaming Trend preview of Alganon:

http://www.gamingtre...hp?NewsID=14487

Enjoy!

#4 Hakiem

Hakiem

Deity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts
  • LocationSanctuary

Posted 26 October 2009 - 05:46 PM

And to follow along with this, I would like to point everyone to the Gaming Trend preview of Alganon:

Enjoy!

Over all a rather good review .. and he sounds open minded enough to wait and see as the rest of us are for what's to come in the future.

In the words of my RL clan "COURAGE" !!

Just Me,
Tim
Characters on Servers: Human- Lazarus Cadfael Gandalf & Redcomyn. Kujix - Roland Loki Shadowspawn & Knightlife. Fun is the name of the Game.

#5 ZarkonGT

ZarkonGT

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 07:12 PM

Over all a rather good review .. and he sounds open minded enough to wait and see as the rest of us are for what's to come in the future.

In the words of my RL clan "COURAGE" !!

Just Me,
Tim

It's a preview, only. My review will not come out until around Thanksgiving. I never review an MMO until I've played it for a bit after launch, and the devs have time to patch the biggest issues.

#6 Hasala

Hasala

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 345 posts
  • LocationWest Virginia, USA

Posted 27 October 2009 - 03:07 AM

Enjoy!

Well written preview. A good read.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users