3 replies to this topic

#1 halfbad

halfbad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 08:50 AM

Hi there,

I have gotten the client to open, character creation worked ok, but when the connection time to the world takes awhile. Once I get in game, it crashes on me. I have turned down my graphics, thinking that was the problem. Time after time though it will load, and just crash.

Any thoughts? Thanks.

#2 aleonia

aleonia

Deity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 509 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 09:52 AM

Need more info to go on please. Type of OS, vid card, any anti-virus or firewall software etc. Also a posting of your DiagX file would help too.
Aldarne Balmordae - Talrok Ranger on Adrios
Jalnarae & Rendarnai Balmordae - Talrok Magus & Soldier on Adrios

#3 halfbad

halfbad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 11:33 AM

Need more info to go on please. Type of OS, vid card, any anti-virus or firewall software etc. Also a posting of your DiagX file would help too.

Windows Xp pro, ATI Radeon 9550, no firewall endabled, and AVG has been disabled as well. rocessor: Intel® Pentium® 4 CPU 1800MHz ,Memory: 1024MB RAM.

I can run WoW, Runes of Magic, Lord of the Rings online, and other such games with no problems, even at mid to high setting for graphics.

#4 Parilis

Parilis

CSGM

• QOL Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 12:30 PM

Windows Xp pro, ATI Radeon 9550, no firewall endabled, and AVG has been disabled as well. rocessor: Intel® Pentium® 4 CPU 1800MHz ,Memory: 1024MB RAM.

I can run WoW, Runes of Magic, Lord of the Rings online, and other such games with no problems, even at mid to high setting for graphics.

While it is possible to run Alganon with 1GB of RAM, we highly recommend 2GB at the least. The operating system, other programs such as internet browsers and the game can add up and become more than 1GB can handle. I'd really suggest getting a bit more RAM not just for Alganon but for better performance in general. Extending RAM is fairly inexpensive nowadays and can help on many different aspects. Hopefully you'll find a way to be able to join the game and the community.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users