#1 Tork

Tork

Deity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 919 posts
  • LocationMesa, AZ

Posted 12 October 2009 - 01:50 PM

Quest Online is pleased to announce the immediate availability of Alganon for Pre-Order through the following link: Pre-Order Alganon.

Pre-ordering Alganon will provide various bonuses depending on which subscription package you chose. These bonuses are only available during the Pre-Order phase and will not be available after December 1, 2009. All pre-orders comes with immediate exclusive BETA access.

Alganon Pre-Order Bonuses by package:

STANDARD
(Monthly)
- Full access to BETA
- Moole/Wagger Mount for all starting characters
- Special Skitter Pet for all starting characters
- 2 day head start on retail launch

WORTHY
(3 Month Pre-Paid)
- All STANDARD Bonuses
- 2.5% Faster studies
- 7% Savings on subscription fees
- A tabard with +1 to all stats.

EPIC
(6 Month Pre-Paid)
- All STANDARD + WORTHY Bonuses
- 5% Faster studies
- 14% Savings on subscription fees
- Armored Moole/Wagger Mount.

LEGENDARY
(12 Month Pre-Paid)
- All STANDARD + WORTHY + EPIC Bonuses
- 10% Faster studies
- 20% Savings on subscription fees
- Armored Moole/Wagger Mount.
- Founder Family Access
- Founder Heirlooms
Posted Image

#2 Soupdragon

Soupdragon

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts
  • LocationCork, Ireland

Posted 12 October 2009 - 03:47 PM

Can't seem to sign up for the pre-order.
I keep getting an "Invalid Input" error message, unfortunately it doesn't tell me where.

Any ideas?
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."Einstein

#3 Tork

Tork

Deity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 919 posts
  • LocationMesa, AZ

Posted 12 October 2009 - 04:05 PM

Can't seem to sign up for the pre-order.
I keep getting an "Invalid Input" error message, unfortunately it doesn't tell me where.

Any ideas?

At which step do you get this error?
Posted Image

#4 Soupdragon

Soupdragon

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts
  • LocationCork, Ireland

Posted 12 October 2009 - 04:43 PM

At which step do you get this error?

When I get to the confirmation page and press the "purchase" button below the text

"Please finalize your order by selecting "Purchase" below".

Then I end up back at the details page with a red banner saying "Invalid Input"
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."Einstein

#5 Tork

Tork

Deity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 919 posts
  • LocationMesa, AZ

Posted 12 October 2009 - 04:49 PM

Thanks for the response. We are looking into the issue. I will post more when I have more information.
Posted Image

#6 Amarra

Amarra

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 04:52 PM

I just tried to pre-order and it gives me an error saying I have to click "I agree" - I assume that this has to do with the privacy policy and end user agreement but there isn't any place to click "I agree".

#7 Soupdragon

Soupdragon

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts
  • LocationCork, Ireland

Posted 12 October 2009 - 05:14 PM

thanks Tork ;-)

#8 Tork

Tork

Deity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 919 posts
  • LocationMesa, AZ

Posted 12 October 2009 - 05:19 PM

I just tried to pre-order and it gives me an error saying I have to click "I agree" - I assume that this has to do with the privacy policy and end user agreement but there isn't any place to click "I agree".

I believe there is a box you click to place a check mark in it.
Posted Image

#9 Soupdragon

Soupdragon

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts
  • LocationCork, Ireland

Posted 12 October 2009 - 05:26 PM

Oh an by the way the link to the Direct2drive webpage for Alganon doesn't work, you get redirected to the D2D homepage with a message saying something like "the game you're looking for isn't currently available"

#10 Amarra

Amarra

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 06:19 PM

I believe there is a box you click to place a check mark in it.

When I went to that link before it took me to a page where I chose which subscription option I wanted (monthly, annual, etc). On that page - I could see the paragraph for the terms, etc but there was no box. Now when I click the link it takes me to D2D to order the game but there are no options for the subscription.

#11 Tork

Tork

Deity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 919 posts
  • LocationMesa, AZ

Posted 12 October 2009 - 06:48 PM

I'm looking into this. Wheeee! Busy day. I think i need a little of this: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:. (Now I feel better.)
Posted Image

#12 Syndic

Syndic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1886 posts
  • LocationPerth, WAustralia

Posted 12 October 2009 - 06:51 PM

Not sure how long the page has been up due to trying to figure out time differences etc.

The first time I went through the links I ended up on D2D with no subscription options. The second time clicking on "Pre-Order Alganon Now" on the purchase page took me to MyAlganon with the subscription options.

Just some bugs with the page.
- The details boxes are in the wrong order, although tabbing through them goes to the next logical one. They are listed as First Name, Address1, Last Name, Address 2 etc.
- Also selecting a different subscription doesn't change the price listed at the bottom of the page. Although I got an error when confirming and when the page reloaded the correct price was there.
- The "Submit" button graphic is not loading for me.
- Last Name (and I'm guessing First Name) does not allow non alpha characters. There will be many people out there that would need to use spaces or hyphens, I know I do :)
- Like Amarra I can not see any "I Agree" checkbox or marking.

Also doesn't state whether we will be charged immediately for the transaction or whether the transaction will go through on the 30th/31st at game launch.
Adrios - Syndic (Soldier), Kadden (Mage); Hokk - Thrawn (Ranger); Toskala - Nelina (Healer)
Family - Mitthrawnurodo (Talrok)

#13 Amarra

Amarra

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 07:04 PM

I'm looking into this. Wheeee! Busy day. I think i need a little of this: Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image. (Now I feel better.)

Just sent you a message with a screen print...don't know if that helps or not. Thanks and *hugs*. Just remember...busy is good ;-)

P.S. I had to delete some of your ninjas because I am still not allowed to use that many emotes...keep getting errors. It only allows me to use 3. :(

#14 jdsmith

jdsmith

Deity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 07:57 PM

Could you please try clearing your cache...? I have tested the page in all browsers and everything definitely shows up for me.. I can't reproduce the issues mentioned above.

As far as D2D not having subscription options... that's because you don't subscribe at D2D you only purchase the client there, if you choose to go through them. That's like when you purchase Age of Conan there.. you still subscribe at Funcom's webpage :)

#15 MrKensington

MrKensington

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 07:59 PM

I pre-ordered, got my key (yay!) and went to enter it in the MyAlganon section, entered my information, hit submit, reviewed and made sure it was correct, hit purchase, and it says "Address Verification Timeout - Retry" Has anyone else seen this?

#16 Amarra

Amarra

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 08:12 PM

Could you please try clearing your cache...? I have tested the page in all browsers and everything definitely shows up for me.. I can't reproduce the issues mentioned above.

As far as D2D not having subscription options... that's because you don't subscribe at D2D you only purchase the client there, if you choose to go through them. That's like when you purchase Age of Conan there.. you still subscribe at Funcom's webpage :)

That worked...Thanks!

#17 Lostcloud

Lostcloud

Servant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 12 October 2009 - 08:28 PM

When I get to the confirmation page and press the "purchase" button below the text

"Please finalize your order by selecting "Purchase" below".

Then I end up back at the details page with a red banner saying "Invalid Input"

I am also getting this exact error. I dont know if its because I am in the ocianic region something to do with only being able to select "other" for state.

Cheers :smile:
A warning shot is a bullet wasted!

#18 jdsmith

jdsmith

Deity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 08:30 PM

I pre-ordered, got my key (yay!) and went to enter it in the MyAlganon section, entered my information, hit submit, reviewed and made sure it was correct, hit purchase, and it says "Address Verification Timeout - Retry" Has anyone else seen this?

Basically it sounds like for whatever reason when our billing platform attempted to verify your address with your banking institution it failed. You can retry later, or, if it continues to fail, please contact me directly via email jdsmith@qol.com so I can work through the problem with you.

#19 Soupdragon

Soupdragon

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts
  • LocationCork, Ireland

Posted 12 October 2009 - 08:41 PM

OK cleared caches on all three of my browsers and still get the same error.
Then rebooted and tried again.

Firefox 3.5.30729 - FAIL
Opera 9.64 - FAIL
IE8 - 8.0.6001.18813 - FAIL

Altogether a lot of FAIL.

Well either that or I have just bought a shed load of Alganon :-(

No zipcodes in Ireland apart from Dublin so I entered "NONE - because it won't allow a blank there. Might that be the problem?

#20 Amarra

Amarra

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 09:12 PM

That worked...Thanks!

JD...I just went through this process again for my son's account and had the same problem. What I realized is that when IE asks me if I want to view only the information that was delivered securely - if I check yes, then I can't see the box...if I check no, then I can see the box.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users