5 replies to this topic

#1 esh

esh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 03:05 PM

Greetings everyone! I just thought I would take a moment to introduce myself. :)

You can call me esh, or eikona, I'm not quite sure which one will show up here, but I use both.  I'm a female 30something avid gamer, very much interested in seeing more about Alganon. The game features look very promising. :)

I've been gaming since the 3rd grade, both tabletop RPGs and video games (started with early classics like spyhunter, D&D and fantasy computer games like pools of radiance, and various bbs games like legend of red dragon). I still play tabletop RPGs, and love video games, though these days I play more MMORPGs than single player games. I love the social aspect to them, it's great fun to be able to delve into dungeons and explore with my friends.  I've tried many of them, from EQ to Vanguard to City of Villains/Heroes (just to name a few) and many of the free to play games as well, and am still looking for the one to call home. 

When I'm not playing games, I'm an author, editor, and avid world wanderer. Wanderlust is my middle name, I think. :)  I also mod games, mostly I make clothes, weapons, faces and background textures for Morrowind (one of my all time favorite games, which I still play regularly).

It's very nice to meet you all!

Oh.. and I love skimpy armors. Give me chainmail bikinis and slinky dresses for my characters, please!! :D

#2 Jergis

Jergis

Deity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 824 posts
  • LocationOklahoma

Posted 06 September 2009 - 11:23 AM

-Bikinis.

Good.

Beer.

Mmm.

Glad to have you, esh.

Jergis

#3 Grymmoire

Grymmoire

Deity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • LocationColumbus, OH

Posted 06 September 2009 - 12:44 PM

Stealing a line from Pulp Fiction and using creative license: "Bikinis are good!" "Slinky is goood!"

Greetings and hope you find this game to your taste...I know the Frognars are always looking for a tasty snack and neither chainmail nor slinky dresses seem to bother em; it's just like crunching through the hard outside of a Tootsie Roll pop to get to that chewy center!!
"You're simply jealous, since the voices speak only to me."

#4 Phenoca

Phenoca

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 09:48 AM

Greetings, and welcome.

But the skimpy armor I dislike, and always will.

I like Mage Robes, period.

#5 Zerragon

Zerragon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 12:29 PM

Welcome Esh !

Can call me Zerr, as long as the armor looks cool/sexy, Im fine with it :D, beeing skimpy or not.

#6 esh

esh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 08:07 PM

Hehehe,

I just say that because inevitably, on every game forum, there's at least one thread that gets started sometime about "realistic" armor vs the "sex symbol for teen-aged boys" armor.  I figured I'd set up my "I'm all for the skimpies! Gimme the skimpies!" early. :)

That said, I am all for choice. The more choice a game has, the happier I am. Whether that be armor looks, character development, gameplay, whathaveyou.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users