#1 Grymmoire

Grymmoire

Deity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • LocationColumbus, OH

Posted 19 July 2009 - 12:27 AM

~ A Happy Birthday to Jergis, Beegaically, and Gemril!!!

~ Oh my, had to awaken the Frognars so early, recruit Pohchi's and harness Skitterlings to provision wagons for this one (many cuts, slices and bruises doing the latter, they just hate those harnesses). However, it was well worth it. Cask upon cask of Hogsnout Hoof Ale; Purple Pohchi Punch (I am not even asking how that happened, but the Pohchi all seem a tad wobbly, and the punch does have a slight concord grape scent and I noticed I am all out of Mad Dog Wine so....); a new treat too, Vermin Vodka made from Allen Farms potatoes, (complete with the potatoe's former inhabitants). We even have Pitchers of Soured & Salted Coconut & Wolfspider Milk (ya, try milking yhose tiny bugger...grumbles about all the spiderbites).

~ The main course for this extravaganza consists of Pan-Fried Bonecrusher Blood Sausage; Seared Sprog Strip Steaks; Succulent Boiled Skitter Legs with Garlic Butter; Frognar Tongue Kabobs Skewered with Crunchy Giant Mosquito Probiscus; Deep Fried Numbat Wings; Porcupine Quill and Toadstool Soup; Baked Stinkpot Slug & Three-Headed Tapeworm Casserole (had to beat the Frognars away from this delicacy); Whole Roasted Marsh Hog (prepared over swampwood & peatmoss fire pits; lost a few Pohchi there, had to get the Frognar's a hoppin to replace them, but nothing goes to waste in Alganonian Birthdays hehe...a late addition to our menu...Pohchi Flambe).

~ Dessert...well you guess? Yup, everyone's favorite candied Giant Bluebottle Flies; Wild Gingeroot (we let them loose and each of you has to catch their own...great fun, but watch their fangs); Assorted Melon Stuffed Stinkwater Turtle Snouts; Chocolate Covered Silk Spider Eggs; and Gumtree Taffy.

~ The best of all though, is the super Birthday cake we have ready, it is a Honey Cake but all the Giant Bee Nests seem to be empty now....how strange! I really hope the Frognars did their job and filled up on those buzzing menaces as they were pilfering the contents.... Otherwise, we will have a contest to see who can run to the lake the quickest hehe!

~ Plenty of Pineapple Pinatas strung up, chock full of prizes, trinkets, and other party favors. games galore too! We are re-introducing the Bucking Bonecrusher Ride again (afterall, it's been two years since the last trampling); No-Holds Barred Greased Giant Weasel Wrestling (remember, biting and scratching is allowed); Pin the Tail on the Alpha Wolf (bring your own gauntlets please); Medusa Snake Stare Down Contest (good luck winning this one); Blindfolded Rock Climbs; and Sprog-Backed Jousting (the twist is they ride you).

Fun for all and don't fret, we have plenty of regurgitoriums and triage centers ready, so don't be shy!!!
"You're simply jealous, since the voices speak only to me."

#2 iamurmom

iamurmom

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts
  • Locationmy own basement

Posted 19 July 2009 - 08:26 AM

Woot! Party time.

seriously, what can someone say after all that but Yummm and

Happy Birthday Jerg!!! May the Force, or a little Bromoseltzer, be with you.

#3 Drakynn

Drakynn

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 243 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 19 July 2009 - 08:46 AM

Happy Birthday to all 3 of you,hope ya have fun.

#4 Hamarhand

Hamarhand

Prophet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 166 posts
  • LocationUtah, USA

Posted 19 July 2009 - 03:36 PM

A very happy birthday all! I hope you all have a very enjoyable day!

It's most fortuitous that we have Grymmoire here to manage these celebrations. The one time I tried to prod Frognars into action... well, let's just say I don't like to think about it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users