#1 melanieshaman

melanieshaman

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 241 posts
  • LocationNor Cal

Posted 28 June 2009 - 06:54 AM

OK so i am up early and having dreamed of this darn game last night (studying/crafting mostly) I am curious what do you all plan on rolling? Race, class, spec? crafting?

me...

Shindaphina-Soldier-Weaponry-most likely a blacksmith
Daphina-Ranger-Guardianship-not sure here i suppose leatherworking or whatever they wear
Saphina-Magus-Storm-Tailoring (or whatever)
Seraphina-Healer-Spirit mastery (enchanting?)

most likely two will be Talrok and two will be Human

I know the whole dual role thing, but these will be my focus...

#2 Jergis

Jergis

Deity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 824 posts
  • LocationOklahoma

Posted 28 June 2009 - 07:35 AM

-Someone get this girl a hobby!

We may have discussed this in previous topics, but i think i'll stick with Talrok Magus for now. Talrok seems under-represented, i alwys like playing the underdog.

It occurs to me that i've never played a caster-type as my main in my many years of MMO playing. I look forward tot he challenge, but can't help but think i'll get booted from a group when i rush in to fell the mighty Frost Giant in melee with my Hello Kitty dagger and a pinch of fairy dust.

Jergis

#3 melanieshaman

melanieshaman

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 241 posts
  • LocationNor Cal

Posted 28 June 2009 - 07:53 AM

-Someone get this girl a hobby!

Ya ya i know :P

We may have discussed this in previous topics, but i think i'll stick with Talrok Magus for now. Talrok seems under-represented, i alwys like playing the underdog.

Sorry if i am clogging up the boards :P
Jergis

#4 iamurmom

iamurmom

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts
  • Locationmy own basement

Posted 28 June 2009 - 07:56 AM

I'll probably start out with one of each race - undoubtedly a healer.

#5 Bluejinn

Bluejinn

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 264 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 28 June 2009 - 08:33 AM

I'll start as a human ranger.

#6 Diageous

Diageous

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts
  • LocationWI,United States

Posted 28 June 2009 - 12:35 PM

Definitely a Talrok magic class. I'd prefer warden or prophet, but these won't be released at first. It's either healer or magus, and I'm leaning towards magus. I hope there will be some agriculture skill for me.

#7 Grymmoire

Grymmoire

Deity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • LocationColumbus, OH

Posted 28 June 2009 - 12:47 PM

I'll start as a human ranger.

*Gasps in surprise; who would have thunk it?*

As for me, Talrok for certain, although dependent upon how the Kodian pans out, I might be compelled to try one too.

Magus possibly a healer; might try melee\ranged for a change like a ranger; love pets.

Longterm, a Vesperling, Ogre and Fiend also dependent upon how they look and what skills they possess.

As my forum name suggests, caster type usually but I realy enjoy necromancers and assassins. guess I am just a sneaky, life-sucker type!

Dang, if I follow what I posted, I am going to be one busy bee eh!? Thank the Deities I am one, old fart with plenty of gaming time on his hands.
"You're simply jealous, since the voices speak only to me."

#8 Beta

Beta

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 356 posts
  • LocationMobile, AL

Posted 28 June 2009 - 01:08 PM

I'm going ranger so I can support and be able to tank as well! I also have never played a character that had a pet to attack, and this gives me the opportunity. Also, I might solo the first week to get a grasp of things before I actually start a guild and so forth.

Anyone up for :bunny: hunting?

#9 Grymmoire

Grymmoire

Deity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • LocationColumbus, OH

Posted 28 June 2009 - 01:35 PM

I'm going ranger so I can support and be able to tank as well! I also have never played a character that had a pet to attack, and this gives me the opportunity. Also, I might solo the first week to get a grasp of things before I actually start a guild and so forth.

Anyone up for :bunny: hunting?

Beta, although you did not refer to it here, I am wondering as to why you usually refer to MMOPG as M-M-OPG, with the hyphens and no 'R" for the roleplaying...it is just my curiosity. <Grymmoire, part feline he supposes>
"You're simply jealous, since the voices speak only to me."

#10 Beta

Beta

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 356 posts
  • LocationMobile, AL

Posted 28 June 2009 - 02:21 PM

Beta, although you did not refer to it here, I am wondering as to why you usually refer to MMOPG as M-M-OPG, with the hyphens and no 'R" for the roleplaying...it is just my curiosity. <Grymmoire, part feline he supposes>

"M-M-ORG"

It is much more Smexxy looking than mmopg way! Also it gets peeps attention! At times I miss key!

:tongue:

#11 Diageous

Diageous

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts
  • LocationWI,United States

Posted 28 June 2009 - 02:59 PM

I am also sneaky. I've never really played a game with classes. The last game I played I had high melee and ranged stats, with a fairly high magic attack. Magic seems all about doing damage and this is something I don't want to miss. I mean, the way it sounds, it's fast experience. Who wouldn't want that? And killing things from places where I don't need food to heal myself is another thing I like very much.

#12 Therian

Therian

Deity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 04:54 PM

I think I'll be starting a tanking class first, as I recently got turned on to tanks in wow with the addition of deathknights.

eventually I'll probably have a wide variety but that's going to depend on how the alternative roles with each class work.

#13 Dendro

Dendro

Prophet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 130 posts
  • LocationCenter of the Earth

Posted 29 June 2009 - 12:52 PM

With my alt-itist I'll prolly try every class with a Talrok. And then an alt on the Human side just to see the content on that side. Then probably one of each race when they release them.

Too many alts not enough time.

#14 llucid

llucid

Prophet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 190 posts
  • LocationYuma Arizona

Posted 29 June 2009 - 01:06 PM

I'm gonna roll a Talrok Soldier with a secondary role of Protection, as I have found I like tanking multiple mobs at once, lso he will be an armorsmith.. Once they are released I will be rolling an assassin again Talrok. I doubt I will roll anay Asharr races.

#15 Zordrak Shadowfang

Zordrak Shadowfang

Patron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 04:12 PM

I'd probably start with a Talrok ranger, but am likely to change when a race that draws my interest more becomes available.

#16 Argento

Argento

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 04 July 2009 - 05:38 AM

Talrok soldier until assasins are released then Talrok or Fiend assasin

#17 shogun

shogun

Servant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 09:43 PM

It's gonna be either a Talrok magnus or Human ranger for me at first... but eventually I plan on having both!

#18 krallor

krallor

Servant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 10:39 AM

human soldier

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users