#1 iamurmom

iamurmom

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts
  • Locationmy own basement

Posted 24 June 2009 - 05:44 PM

I have no option for uploading images on the forum. Earlier, I managed to upload an attachment, which ended up not displaying how I thought it would, but now that option seems to be gone too.

Tried uploading an image to MyAlganon, but there's no [img code] listed for it.

No Attachments here, but I was just on another thread and I had the Attachment stuff. /em gets dizzy, falls off her horse

[ img]http://www.alganon.com/forums/index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=57[ /img] that doesn't work and neither does using the [attachment code] from the other post, grrrr. (spaces after [ added)

#2 Beta

Beta

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 356 posts
  • LocationMobile, AL

Posted 24 June 2009 - 06:39 PM

I have no option for uploading images on the forum. Earlier, I managed to upload an attachment, which ended up not displaying how I thought it would, but now that option seems to be gone too.

Tried uploading an image to MyAlganon, but there's no [img code] listed for it.

No Attachments here, but I was just on another thread and I had the Attachment stuff. /em gets dizzy, falls off her horse

[ img]http://www.alganon.com/forums/index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=57[ /img] that doesn't work and neither does using the [attachment code] from the other post, grrrr. (spaces after [ added)

Ok! you see the little diagram above where you type at in this box? when you respond to a thread You have the icons on the left side starting with B I U click on the icon that looks like a tree right side of smiley face icon.

Thats where you place you http: code at, but best if you have photobucket free account to upload images first from your computer then copy the image source from there and place inside here.

Hope that helps!

#3 iamurmom

iamurmom

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 07:11 PM

But I want to upload Here. And in some threads, but not this one, I have a header at the bottom (before Post Options) that says Attachments.

I had that option in your Woot! thread, but I don't get it in all threads, and it came up as a text link and not a thumbnail link like it did over here when I was trying to get an attachment for somewhere else.

#4 Syndic

Syndic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1886 posts
  • LocationPerth, WAustralia

Posted 25 June 2009 - 11:15 PM

I think it is a case of the MYAlganon section of the forums not allowing attachments. I can't be sure of the reason for it, maybe it can be changed. Maybe create a thread outside this area that is still appropriate but can take attachments.
Adrios - Syndic (Soldier), Kadden (Mage); Hokk - Thrawn (Ranger); Toskala - Nelina (Healer)
Family - Mitthrawnurodo (Talrok)

#5 iamurmom

iamurmom

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 12:30 AM

oic. tyvm

#6 Grymmoire

Grymmoire

Deity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • LocationColumbus, OH

Posted 29 July 2009 - 07:21 PM

I also noticed that Attachment option was missing yesterday in one area of the forum, but was not in another area as I looked at an older post i had made. That attachment is nice, since one can just have it "Browse" to one's desktop and load the small image from that area.

This does bring up a point though. I can understand fiddlling with items of this nature, but it would be nice to have the change noted (remember the disappearing edit button and it's (thankful) return?), so we know when it is a forum change and not our personal PC's acting up.
"You're simply jealous, since the voices speak only to me."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users