#1 Berek

Berek

Former Community Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 732 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 12 June 2009 - 06:43 AM

In the latest article about the world of Alganon, ZAM.com walks you through the vast continent of Harraja, where those who play a Kujix character will begin their journey.

From its tropical forests and rocky shores, to its sandy deserts and partially buried ancient cities, Harraja is much like Ardonya in being one of the largest and most diverse areas your character will call home.

Visit ZAM.com to learn more about this prominent place in Alganon! To explore Ardonya afterward, head over to RPG Vault for their article:

http://www.alganon.c...s-detail/id/230

#2 melanieshaman

melanieshaman

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 241 posts
  • LocationNor Cal

Posted 12 June 2009 - 09:40 AM

thanks for the info... was hoping for a video, but i can wait........................i guess

#3 Berek

Berek

Former Community Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 732 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 12 June 2009 - 01:43 PM

thanks for the info... was hoping for a video, but i can wait........................i guess

You can find a video here ;): http://www.alganon.com/video. Stay tuned for another of the area soon!

#4 Diageous

Diageous

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts
  • LocationWI,United States

Posted 12 June 2009 - 04:21 PM

I started reading the article and saw this:

Harraja is home to the Kujix, a group of Talrok who consider themselves to be the chosen of the gods.

It bugs me. The Talrok are a group of Kujixians, not the other way around. I glanced down the page and the screenshots seem nice. I'll get around to reading the whole thing later, but I thought I'd point out this error.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users