#1 llucid

llucid

Prophet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 190 posts
  • LocationYuma Arizona

Posted 08 June 2009 - 10:16 AM

Are you afraid to join a well established guild for fear you'll be treated as an outsider?
Do you just not want to deal with all the random guild invites when the game goes live?

I know those are the two main reasons for why I am starting a new guild.
I will be rolling on a PVE non-RP server.
We will have 4 other officers besides myself at the start, for a total of 5.
All guild decisions will be based on a majority vote by the officers.
Once we have the officers established and any members from the beginning we will write the guild charter, and plan from there.
Once we have enough members reach max level we will establish a dedicated raid force to raid minimum 3 times a week, the days will be decided at that time.
While we will have a dedicated raid force, we will be accepting casual players, crafters, and people that like to dedicate time running regular dungeons as well, all options will be open.
Currently I am the only member, I have a Real life friend who may be playing as well. I have been an officer in Guilds in EQ2 and AOC.

If this sounds like what you are looking for head on over to http://edgeofthevortex.com/forums
and register.

#2 Diageous

Diageous

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts
  • LocationWI,United States

Posted 08 June 2009 - 12:51 PM

I may be interested in joining. I was going to join another guild, but it seems that the lead player has vanished for the time being. I don't know if he'll ever be back, so count me in for now.

#3 llucid

llucid

Prophet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 190 posts
  • LocationYuma Arizona

Posted 29 June 2009 - 11:31 AM

I may be interested in joining. I was going to join another guild, but it seems that the lead player has vanished for the time being. I don't know if he'll ever be back, so count me in for now.

Cool man we will see where things stand once it get's closer to the game going live.

#4 Tork

Tork

Deity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 919 posts
  • LocationMesa, AZ

Posted 10 September 2009 - 09:38 PM

Moved to Guilds section.
Posted Image

#5 llucid

llucid

Prophet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 190 posts
  • LocationYuma Arizona

Posted 08 October 2009 - 03:46 PM

At this time I have dropped the website, as I am debating wether or not I will be switching to Alganon when it goes live. i have had several real life friends transfer servers and join a guild in one of those other games that will be better left unmentioned. Until I return the best of luck to all of ya. And may you find the treasures you are searching for.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users