#1 Dravokx

Dravokx

Prophet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 15 May 2009 - 05:59 AM

So, I noticed that there are only 2 Gods for Asheroth and 3 for the Kujix. Surly we can't have such an imbalance in the cosmic powers! What do you think the 3rd God for Asheroth will be? (Not that it matters, the forces of Darkness will prevail!). I mean, I know we have Triasha still on the table, but to me she is totally neutral. I mean she is worshiped by half the NPC mobs in the game. People on both sides will be fighting and killing her creations. To me it seems like we have Argon and Vakgarr facing off (Order, Patience, vs. Chaos and Change) and Zayana and Ghazmok (Use of power for good vs. use of power for personal gain). So that means we need some sort ofgood guy form of Xukiss. Maybe some "Yay use your knowledge to help people!" deity.

What do you think it could be?

#2 Danj

Danj

Prophet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 06:12 AM

Argon and Zanyana cordially invite you to come over to their place (aka THE ENTIRE CONTINENT) and explain to them, personally, why you think their power is insufficient.
Triasha would also like to know how "Proponent for all life" equates to neutrality against death gods?

#3 Dravokx

Dravokx

Prophet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 15 May 2009 - 06:41 AM

I didn't say insufficient, I said not equal to Darkness.

And death is a natural part of life.

Andddd.. she isn't listed as a God of "Good".

#4 Danj

Danj

Prophet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 07:20 AM

None of the Kujix gods are listed as 'evil'
Each god wants to improve the land, but through their vision of what it should be.

Vakgar counterpoints Argon

Xukiss counterpoints Triasha, in a neutral sort of way

Ghazmok countrpoints Zanyana

Also, don't assume all strife will be Kujix/Asheroth. Each god has their own agenda, and it might not necessarily agree with their brethren.
Zanyana would easily burn down an entire forest to remove the taint of undead located in it, and Triasha would have issue for all the innocent animal life lost from this.

To Vakgar, Ghazmoks Chosen would have no more or less right to life and death as anything else.

#5 Dravokx

Dravokx

Prophet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 15 May 2009 - 09:40 AM

I understand the interaction between the two. The bottom line is though that two Gods *are* worshiped by Asheroth, and three Gods *are* worshiped by the Kujix. Sure good and bad are subjective, but to some extent it is implied that the Kujix are the "dark" and the Asheroth are the "light".

Triasha is not a God worshiped by the Asheroth or the Kujix.

Obviously they will all have their own feelings towards each other, but fact is they divided and choose sides. The sides are uneven. Which brings me back to my point, I think there should be a a third "Good" God to balance out the spectrum. I think it would be nice not to have the Asherothians (Asherites?) with only two options. I was curious as to what people thought it could/should be.

#6 Danj

Danj

Prophet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 09:44 AM

Why do you keep saying Triasha isn't Asheroth?

http://www.alganon.c...eities-crusades

Shes specifically listed under Asheroth.

That was the info I was going by, did you find something else somewhere I haven't seen?

#7 Dravokx

Dravokx

Prophet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 15 May 2009 - 09:47 AM

She isn't listed under Asheroth at all. The only two listed in the drop down boxes are Argon and Zanyana. In the text it vaguly references "Gods of Light, and Deliverance, and Goddesses of Blessing and Life." but it totally doesn't say at all that Triasha is an Asheroth deity. There are only two options for them, and three for the Kujix.

Case in point:

Posted Image

Posted Image

#8 Bluejinn

Bluejinn

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 264 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 15 May 2009 - 10:45 AM

I think your screen must have a glitch.

Here is what shows on my screen.
Posted Image

#9 Dravokx

Dravokx

Prophet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 15 May 2009 - 10:59 AM

Wow that's totally bizaar. I don't see that at all! That's wayyyy weird. How could an entire content box be wrong? Even after a force cache reset. :blink: :blink: :blink: Um. Bug report maybe? That's really strange. Huh. Well I guess that makes my post sort of a null point.

#10 Danj

Danj

Prophet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 12:19 PM

Use the report a bug feature at the very bottom, and tell them your browser and version.

#11 Grymmoire

Grymmoire

Deity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • LocationColumbus, OH

Posted 15 May 2009 - 12:31 PM

Dravokx don't feel alone, Triasha showed up for me the other day but now is also missing from that drop down menu. I use IE 7 btw.
"You're simply jealous, since the voices speak only to me."

#12 Razurescens

Razurescens

Patron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 15 May 2009 - 01:08 PM

Same here, also with IE7, but with Firefox its ok

#13 Diageous

Diageous

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts
  • LocationWI,United States

Posted 15 May 2009 - 01:13 PM

All of them showed up for me since the day I joined. I have internet explorer, if you'd like to know.

#14 Syndic

Syndic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1886 posts
  • LocationPerth, WAustralia

Posted 16 May 2009 - 07:07 AM

Well just thought I'd go check and Triasha seems to have dissappeared for me also in IE8. I don't go to those pages often so don't know when the bug came about. As far as I'm aware though Triasha has always been attributed to the Asheroth.
Adrios - Syndic (Soldier), Kadden (Mage); Hokk - Thrawn (Ranger); Toskala - Nelina (Healer)
Family - Mitthrawnurodo (Talrok)

#15 Dendro

Dendro

Prophet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 130 posts
  • LocationCenter of the Earth

Posted 20 May 2009 - 12:35 PM

The power in a Deity resides in their Followers.

It could be 3:1 or even 10:1 the amount of people playing each side will determine who has more power.

They all show up for me too IE7

#16 Sardonic133

Sardonic133

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 09:57 PM

The deities only show up to those that are worthy. =P
Just kidding. They show up fine for me on Firefox.

#17 Grymmoire

Grymmoire

Deity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • LocationColumbus, OH

Posted 27 May 2009 - 11:50 AM

The deities only show up to those that are worthy. =P
Just kidding. They show up fine for me on Firefox.

Well guess I have been deemed unworthy then. Triasha still fails to show up even after standing in a Redwood forest in a white owl feather tutu under a full moon, swinging a bucket of Colonel Sanders chicken about my head, and doing my best Morningale song impersonation.

So, the Asherr deities must have been informed that I am a true Kujix believer; there goes my inflitration and spy amibitions. No fooling that Triasha darn!!!

#18 Danj

Danj

Prophet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 06:37 AM

Well guess I have been deemed unworthy then. Triasha still fails to show up even after standing in a Redwood forest in a white owl feather tutu under a full moon, swinging a bucket of Colonel Sanders chicken about my head, and doing my best Morningale song impersonation.

So, the Asherr deities must have been informed that I am a true Kujix believer; there goes my inflitration and spy amibitions. No fooling that Triasha darn!!!

Grilled or fried chicken?

#19 Grymmoire

Grymmoire

Deity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • LocationColumbus, OH

Posted 20 June 2009 - 10:00 AM

Grilled or fried chicken?

Fried...oh that is probably the reason, she wanted it grilled ....rats!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users